- Approximately 20 dealers with Gems, Minerals & Fossils for sale.
- Demonstrations, Exhibits, Kids Activities and Door Prizes
- Silent Auction on Sunday
- Sponsored by the Dept of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences at GMU
- Watch a video of 2018's show
Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Adults: $6, Seniors (65+): $4, Teens (13-17): $3
- Children 12 and under accompanied by a parent are FREE.
- GMU Students & Faculty with ID are FREE.
PDF flyer for a discount - print or show on your phone
- Location: Dewberry Hall, Johnson Center, George Mason University Campus in Fairfax (map)
- GPS Address: https://bit.ly/3fBZfh8
- GMU Campus is located at the intersection of Rte 123 & Braddock Road, Fairfax, Virginia
- Use Parking Lot A where adjacent to the Johnson Center. Look for our Courtesy shuttle and designated walking path to the Mineral Show.
- Look for our courtesy shuttles (campus golf carts) which will pick up and drop off at the Johnson Center entrance.
- Handicapped parking closest and most convenient to our show location has not yet been identified. That information will be added to our web page when it is determined.
- GMU Campus map: http://eagle.gmu.edu/map/fairfax.php
R and L Minerals, Ron & Linda Tonucci, Waldorf, MD
Jon Feigin, Sewell, NJ
Crystal Luxe Lighting, Aldeane Josephs, Bethesda, MD
Arrowwood Minerals, Dick & Mary Ertel, Lexington, VA
Bob Farrar, Bowie, MD
Alan's Quality Minerals, Mount Laurel, NJ
The Garnet Group, Casper Voogt, Sterling, VA
Geosol Imports, Rob Evans, Hawley, PA
Hartstein Fossils, Gene Hartstein, Newark, DE
Dave Hennessey, Woodbridge, VA
Ken Reynolds, Herndon, VA
KBT Minerals & Fossils, Tom Taaffe, Vienna, VA
The Mineral House, Tom & Pam Kottyan,Bucyrus, OH
Broken Back Minerals, Eric Meier, Wilmington, Delaware
Andy Dietz, Ashland, VA
The Prospector Shop, Marianne Cannon, Gibsonia, PA